Childcare Assistance Program
Cares Act Funds for Licensed Child Care Providers
Fort Bend County Commissioners Court has authorized $2 million in Cares Act Funds to support and help stabilize Licensed Child Care Providers, and to provide support for families who are facing financial instability in Fort Bend County due to COVID-19.
Your business may be eligible to receive up to $8,000 to assist workforce families.
- Be a Texas Licensed Child Care Center/Program or Texas Licensed Child Care Home Provider
- Licensed facilities must be located in Fort Bend County
- Child Care Providers will have to demonstrate that their facility has been negatively impacted by COVID-19
- Licensed Child Care Providers must agree to participate in the program and that funds will be used to assist families in need; thereby providing relief for provider
- Provider must agree that funds will be applied as scholarships to families who cannot afford childcare or to those parents who are in the arrears with childcare fees due to negative economic impact of COVID-19
Owner or Authorized agent of a Texas Licensed Child Care Center can request an APPLICATION FORM for FORT BEND COUNTY CHILD CARE ASSISTANCE by contacting Neeta Sane: Phone: 832-279-8601 Email: Neeta@SanePartners.com
Who Can Apply?
Owner or Authorized agent of the Texas Licensed Child Care Center impacted by COVID-19.
What Will Be Needed?
- The average number of children that the Texas Licensed Child Care Center provides services for.
- One or more types of COVID-19 impact on the Texas Licensed Child Care Provider: Reduced Enrollment, Reduced Revenue, Employee Retention, Operational Cost.
- Attestation signature of owner or authorized agent of the Texas Licensed Child Care Center impacted by COVID-19.
W9 Form Rev 2018 [PDF]