Small Business Emergency Assistance Grant Program
The third application phase of this program will close on January 31, 2021.
For Assistance Email FBCSmallBusiness@mpact-consulting.com
Additional Grant for Small Businesses awarded grants before December 16, 2020 (Subject to availability of funds):
You are eligible for an additional grant up to the amount your received or were designated to receive before December 16, 2020. The requirements for this second grant are:
- Must have been approved and/or received the initial award before December 16, 2020.
- Must have exhausted all funds from the first payment for expenditures incurred through December 31, 2020.
- Eligible award would be for the same amount previously provided to the applicant.
- Level 1 – $ 5,000
- Level 2 – $15,000
- Level 3 – $25,000
- Must complete a recertification questionnaire and meet all criteria (i.e. continued revenue loss, good standing, etc.) Click here for recertification form and instructions [PDF].
- Applicants will be required to submit an updated and signed revenue/loss statement (comparing 2019 to 2020 revenue)
- Receipts and documentation for all expenditures incurred through December 31, 2020 must be submitted for audit purposes within 30 days of grant disbursement of funds.
- Funds dispersed to the Small Businesses that are not documented or deemed ineligible uses of funds, would need to be repaid within 30 days of notice.
- The Small Business must also demonstrate that it will remain operational in Fort Bend County through December, 2020 and significantly beyond.
CARES Act Eligible Expenditures [PDF]
Instructions for Submissions of Receipts [PDF]
Fort Bend County Small Business Emergency Assistance Grant Program Form Spanish [PDF]
Fort Bend County Small Business Emergency Assistance Grant Program FAQs English [PDF]
Fort Bend County Small Business Emergency Assistance Grant Program FAQs Spanish [PDF]
This program was created with input from the Central Fort Bend Chamber, the Fort Bend Chamber, the Katy-Fulshear Chamber, the Katy Area Chamber, and the Needville Chamber.